Wednesday, August 2, 2017

And the Winner is...


I can't remember a time when my little draw box was as full! Thank you to everyone that entered on Facebook, by email and by leaving comments on the blog.

And the winner of Glorious Shade is...Susan Bulmer (who entered on Facebook). Congratulations Susan! I will be in touch shortly to get your home address.


I am super excited about the next book. Gardens of the Highline is a gorgeous coffee table book filled with amazing photography. Details on how to enter in the coming weeks.

4 comments:

  1. Just letting you know I was here today

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't Jenny Rose's book fabulous? I feel fortunate to count her as a personal friend so had my book since publication day. Susan is lucky to be the winner!! P. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've done enough garden writing at this point to really appreciate the work that went into this book. It is a fabulous book!

      Delete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment.