Thursday, January 26, 2017

And the Winners Are...


Sorry to be so slow to getting to this draw and announcement. Without further delay....



The winner of Happy Hens and Fresh Eggs: Keeping Chickens in the Kitchen Garden is "ndenim". Congratulations "n"! I don't see an email address "ndenim", so please contact me with your home address! You can reach me at jenc_art@hotmail.com.



The winner of Plant Craft: 30 Projects that add Natural Style to your Home is Charlene Woodbury, who entered via email. Congratulations Charlene! I will be contacting you in the next day or so to get your home address out there in B.C.

If you weren't lucky this time, take heart, there is another book giveaway coming up very shortly.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous pet story, loved every moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I may not have won the Happy Hens book, but true to my word, I've put an order in with Amazon! I have to have the book :-)
    I only wish my dear mother were still alive because I'd gift it to her. She adored her hens which is where I got my love of the dear creatures.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment.