Friday, September 17, 2010

Fresh Market Flowers



There is something about the cool nights and golden days of early fall make flowers seem even more saturated with vivid colors.


There are only a few weeks left of the Farmer's Market here in town and I don't want to miss a single Saturday. 


Huge bouquets of dahlias were a mere $5 last week! I simply couldn't choose, so I had to get 2 bunches.


One bunch of pretty pink and purples for my hall table.





And one bunch of mixed, sun-warmed colors for my kitchen.

5 comments:

  1. The flowers from the market are lovely! We try and go every Saturday as well.
    Lisa@SuburbanRetreat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jennifer-They are very bright and pretty. Thanks for your comment on my blog .

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have just spent a while browsing through your blog. It is just brimming with wonderful photos! Your flower market is a very special thing. The flowers are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your flowers look lovely! So vivid and I am sure they all have a nice fragrance to go with their looks.

    Thank you for visiting my blog and for the comment

    Ps: Your tittle picture is great!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you. Thanks for leaving a comment.